Win A Gin Cocktail Masterclass
The Gin Cocktail Masterclass is an interactive session on cocktail culture providing the opportunity to learn and create cocktails with our specially-trained Gin Experts.
First, uncover the history and versatility of Gin and Bombay Sapphire. Then enjoy a short explanation of the vital tools of the bar trade that can all be purchased in the Gin Shop.
You will learn tricks of the trade that will help you create your own cocktails easily at home. Our Gin Experts will entertain you with tales of the history of various cocktails as they make examples live in front of you.
Then it's your turn! Take your place behind the bar to make a cocktail or two then savour the fruits of your labour.
The Tricks Of The Trade
The Self-Discovery Experience is also included in the prize of the Cocktail Masterclass so you can explore the Distillery and uncover what makes Bombay Sapphire so unique. Please allow around 2 - 3 hours for the whole experience.
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants book and dine with us between 12th – 26th March 2019. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2019. Two Winners will receive 1 hour Cocktail Masterclass with cocktail sampling during the session, self-discovery experience with an interactive map and a complimentary drink in the Mill Bar.
Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, [Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT OR Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ].
Full Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens on 12th March 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2019 and is valid for all bookings made within this time period.
- Entrants must make a booking via https://www.chefandbrewer.com/book or via their chosen pub page.
- Two winners will be selected at random by 26/03/2019.
- The prize includes:
- 1 hour Cocktail Masterclass with cocktail sampling during the session.
- Self-discovery experience with an interactive map.
- Complimentary drink in the Mill Bar.
- Laverstoke Mill is a working distillery so we insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or high heels on the experience. Please note that infants and children under the age of 18 cannot enter The Gallery whilst a Masterclass is taking place.
- Tour and Masterclass must be booked in advance. More information can be found on the website https://distillery.bombaysapphire.com/experiences
- Experience is only valid on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday.
- Must be booked within a year.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner or runner up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, email address, phone number and booking details) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with Chef & Brewer in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner/s on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at data email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- The name and county of the winners will be available for 3 months following the closing date upon application with a SAE to Chef & Brewer Father’s Day Competition. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.