new year’s eve Menu
4 course set menu £37.99
plus a glass of Prosecco
Available from 7pm on 31st December
Start your evening in style with fizz and canapés as part of our 4 course celebration to see in the New Year. Tis the season to be jolly and we invite you to get the party started and celebrate the most magical time of year with us.
Mozzarella and Cherry Tomato with Basil Pesto (V)
Scottish Oak-Smoked Salmon & Prawn with Dill Sour Cream†
Goat’s Cheese Roulade (V) (N)
Goat’s cheese with a walnut crumb, served with a whole roasted fig and a beetroot & watercress salad, topped with a balsamic dressing
Chicken, Confit Duck & Plum Terrine
Served with toasted bloomer bread and butter, whole roasted fig, watercress, crispy shallots and
a fig, cranberry & date chutney
Caramelised Winter Vegetable Soup (V)
With a hint of maple flavour syrup, served with bloomer bread and butter
Vegan option available
Roast Chicken in a White Wine & Mushroom Sauce^
Chicken breast and sautéed mushrooms served with a creamy white wine sauce, roast baby
potatoes and buttered cabbage
Trio of Seafood †^
Roasted sea trout topped with pan-fried scallops, served with bubble & squeak, samphire, fine green
beans, green cabbage and mussels in a shellfish bisque
Roasted beetroot & butternut squash with cranberry sauce, encased in puff pastry, served with roast baby potatoes, seasonal vegetables and vegan gravy
7-hour slow-cooked boneless rib in a bacon, onion & red wine sauce. Served with creamy mashed
potatoes, roasted red onions and cabbage topped with crispy shallot rings
Festive Nut Roast
Butternut squash, cashew & walnut roast topped with Croxton Manor Brie and cranberry sauce.
Served with roast baby potatoes, a Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy
Served with a raspberry sorbet and coulis, shortbread crumb, with a white chocolate mousse,
fresh raspberries and a marbled chocolate pencil
Prosecco Sorbet and Forest Fruits ^
A refreshing Prosecco sorbet, served with black cherry compote, fresh strawberries and raspberries
Chocolate & Salted Caramel Choux Bun
A large choux bun filled with mascarpone cream, served with clotted cream ice cream, topped with
a salted caramel sauce and warm chocolate sauce
Cheese and Biscuits (V)
Croxton Manor Brie, Stilton® and mature Cheddar, served with grapes and a fig, cranberry & date chutney
Terms & Conditions
(V) Suitable for vegetarians. (Ve) Suitable for vegans. (N) Dish contains nuts. †Fish dishes may contain bones and or shell. ^Dish contains alcohol. All weights are approximate before cooking. We aim to make our food enjoyable for as many people as possible, so we have a great range of vegetarian, vegan and dietary specific dishes.
Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Please be aware the allergen information for our dishes may change between the date of booking
and the date of your visit. We would advise all of our guests contact a member of the team on the date of their visit to confirm the allergen information of our meals. All products subject to availability on a site-by-site basis. Please confirm your menu choices by the
17th November 2019 if ordering from the New Year’s Eve menu. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £10 per adult or £3 per child (up to the age of 12) deposit if you
are ordering from the New Year’s Eve menu. If you need to cancel your booking please contact us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours notice is given. Management reserves the right to withdraw/change offers (without notice), at any
time. All service charges, cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. Stilton® is a registered trademark
When a voucher is presented by a guest to be redeemed on an email they have received:
• £15 gift voucher is valid between 2nd January to 31st May 2020 - excluding Mother’s Day 22nd March 2020, Easter weekend 10th to 13th April 2020 and May Bank Holiday’s 4th & 25th May 2020.
• Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given.
• Voucher spend must include at least one main meal.
• Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking.
• Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards.
• The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
• Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted.
• Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001.
• This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
• Promoter: Greene King, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.