Skip to content

Promotions

Welcome to the

Queens Head

 

The Queen’s Head dates back to 1685 and was originally a blacksmiths. The pub still retains many of its original features from 100 years ago and keeps a strong connection to horses. In fact wild horses and ponies roam freely near the inn even today.

 

• View Our Menus •

Promotions

SUNDAY LUNCH

Served all day Sunday From 12pm

View Menu

 

• Keep up to date •

Promotions