Ye Olde SwanNewport Road, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK6 3BS
A crooked roof, low ceilings, exposed beams – the Ye Olde Swan pub is a historic gem located on the green at Woughton-on-the-Green, on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. The pub restaurant dates from Tudor times and has retained many original features and its delightful, olde worlde charm.
We pride ourselves on offering a superb menu of tasty traditional pub food and seasonal dishes, carefully prepared by our chef using high quality, fresh produce. We have our own smoker on site and can offer a range of delicious smoked and seasoned meats. Our hearty Sunday roasts are ever-popular, plus we have weekly special food nights to give you even more choice and value. So gather all the family together for a delicious meal in our traditional pub restaurant, or if the sun is shining, head outside to the beer garden that backs onto the village green. Book your table online today.
About the Ye Olde Swan
At the Olde Swan we pride ourselves on offering excellent food, exceptional service and an extensive range of cask ales for our customers to enjoy. In our charming 16th century pub you’ll find lots of character, traditional features and a very warm welcome. You’ll find us in Woughton on the Green, on the outskirts of Milton Keynes next to Ouzel Valley Park just off the A421.
All the family is welcome to join us at Ye Olde Swan. We are a child-friendly pub and if you have infants in your party, we have highchairs and baby changing facilities available. Our staff will be happy to help with any other requests you may have. We also offer a delicious Chef & Brewer children’s menu with lots of tasty choices that the little ones are sure to love. Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed inside the pub but we do have a lovely beer garden and heated patio area where they are welcome to join the family.
Traditional Sunday Roasts
A traditional Sunday roast is a great way to spend Sunday lunch time and at Chef & Brewer we want to make your Sunday roast one to remember. Our traditional Sunday roasts are available all day on Sunday and include a great selection of roast dishes. Join us on Sunday for a choice of traditional British roasts served with all the trimmings.
Food Serving Times
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Disabled Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Historic Pub
Food Serving Times
Book a table at Chef & Brewer
********You can book for lunch until 11am and Dinner until 4:30pm********
Want to make a group booking for more than 8? Then why not call us on the above number.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for Festive Fayre, Boxing day and New Year's day and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here