Robin HoodShripney Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9PA
As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant, the Robin hood pub restaurant in Bognor Regis, West Sussex has a friendly and welcoming team ready to create the perfect experience in a lovely environment. Our freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and our daily changing specials make our menu really exciting.
With cask ale always available and an extensive wine list, our drinks range offers the perfect partnership to our menu dishes.
About the Robin Hood
As a Chef & Brewer pub we pride ourselves on being ‘pub restaurants’ in the best sense of both words, real pubs with a comprehensive range of wines and cask ales, but with the space, atmosphere and quality of food that make them ideal locations for any occasion, whether it be a family get together, a special celebration, a great value meal out when you don’t feel like cooking, or even just a drink with friends.
If you require a meeting room or a pub function room around Bognor Regis, West Sussex, then the Robin Hood is the perfect environment to engage, collaborate and conduct business with colleagues or for special events.
Contact the Robin Hood for full details and availability.
Coaches are welcome at this Chef & Brewer pub restaurant. However, please contact the pub directly so that we can arrange to accommodate you and your party and make your visit to Chef & Brewer as pleasurable as possible.
Traditional Sunday Roasts
A traditional Sunday roast is a great way to spend Sunday lunch time and at Chef & Brewer we want to make your Sunday roast one to remember. Our traditional Sunday roasts are available all day on Sunday and include a great selection of roast dishes. Join us on Sunday for a choice of traditional British roasts served with all the trimmings.
Food Serving Times
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Coaches Accepted
- Disabled Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Historic Pub
- Meeting Rooms
- Offers Functions
Food Serving Times
Book a table at Chef & Brewer
********You can book for lunch until 11am and Dinner until 4:30pm********
Want to make a group booking for more than 8? Then why not call us on the above number.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for Festive Fayre, Boxing day and New Year's day and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here
Accommodation at the Robin Hood
Book a stay with us and you are sure to get a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Enjoy our special touches to make you feel home from home and relax in our comfortable en-suite rooms.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
To make a reservation please Book your hotel here.
Breakfast - Enjoy a continental or a freshly cooked breakfast of your choice, while we look after you in our comfortable surroundings.
Relax and linger over coffee or another slice of toast and let us help you prepare yourself for the day ahead.