Old BellGoring Lane, Grazeley Green, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1LS
The Old Bell pub in Grazeley Green, Reading is a charming, traditional pub restaurant in a contemporary style. We are proud to offer freshly prepared pub food and high quality drink at great value, served by our welcoming and friendly staff. Whether you are a cask ale fan, love a chilled glass of white wine or a freshly ground cup of coffee, we will serve you in comfort. Great for a meal with family or friends or a romantic meal for two, our menu and daily changing specials will delight all palates and appetites. We offer great lunch and evening meal deals as well as fantastic Sunday roasts.
About the Old Bell
As a Chef & Brewer pub we pride ourselves on being ‘pub restaurants’ in the best sense of both words, real pubs with a comprehensive range of wines and cask ales, but with the space, atmosphere and quality of food that make them ideal locations for any occasion, whether it be a family get together, a special celebration, a great value meal out when you don’t feel like cooking, or even just a drink with friends.
We are a child friendly pub and are pleased to welcome all the family, subject to the usual restrictions. To make your family time with us more enjoyable, we are pleased to provide for your use, baby changing facilities and highchairs.
Traditional Sunday Roasts
A traditional Sunday roast is a great way to spend Sunday lunch time and at Chef & Brewer we want to make your Sunday roast one to remember. Our traditional Sunday roasts are available all day on Sunday and include a great selection of roast dishes. Join us on Sunday for a choice of traditional British roasts served with all the trimmings.
Food Serving Times
- Air Conditioning
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Disabled Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Historic Pub
Food Serving Times
Book a table at Chef & Brewer
********You can book for lunch until 11am and Dinner until 4:30pm********
Want to make a group booking for more than 8? Then why not call us on the above number.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for Festive Fayre, Boxing day and New Year's day and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here
Accommodation at the Old Bell
Book a stay with us and you are sure to get a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Enjoy our special touches to make you feel home from home and relax in our comfortable en-suite rooms.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
To make a reservation please Book your hotel here.
Breakfast - Enjoy a continental or a freshly cooked breakfast of your choice, while we look after you in our comfortable surroundings.
Relax and linger over coffee or another slice of toast and let us help you prepare yourself for the day ahead.