Blue CapChester Road, Sandiway, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2DN
The Blue Cap pub in Sandiway, Northwich is situated on the main A556 road into Chester. As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant the Blue Cap pub prides itself on its quality food and drink served in a relaxed atmosphere to suit any occasion. We have a range of cask ales from around the country, daily changing specials and fabulous Sunday roasts. Book your table at the Blue Cap pub online today.
About the Blue Cap
Parts of the pub date back to the 1700s and it is named after a local hunting hound, believed to have been the fastest in the country.
If you require a meeting room or a pub function room around Northwich, Cheshire, then the Blue Cap is the perfect environment to engage, collaborate and conduct business with colleagues or for special events.
Contact the Blue Cap for full details and availability.
Coaches are welcome at this Chef & Brewer pub restaurant. However, please contact the pub directly so that we can arrange to accommodate you and your party and make your visit to Chef & Brewer as pleasurable as possible.
Traditional Sunday Roasts
A traditional Sunday roast is a great way to spend Sunday lunch time and at Chef & Brewer we want to make your Sunday roast one to remember. Our traditional Sunday roasts are available all day on Sunday and include a great selection of roast dishes. Join us on Sunday for a choice of traditional British roasts served with all the trimmings.
Food Serving Times
- Air Conditioning
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Coaches Accepted
- Disabled Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Historic Pub
- Meeting Rooms
- Offers Functions
Food Serving Times
Book a table at Chef & Brewer
********You can book for lunch until 11am and Dinner until 4:30pm********
Want to make a group booking for more than 8? Then why not call us on the above number.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for Festive Fayre, Boxing day and New Year's day and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here
Accommodation at the Blue Cap
Book a stay with us and you are sure to get a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Enjoy our special touches to make you feel home from home and relax in our comfortable en-suite rooms.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
To make a reservation please Book your hotel here.
Breakfast - Enjoy a continental or a freshly cooked breakfast of your choice, while we look after you in our comfortable surroundings.
Relax and linger over coffee or another slice of toast and let us help you prepare yourself for the day ahead.