Kilton InnWarrington Road, Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0PZ
As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant,the Kilton Inn pub in Mere, Knutsford prides itself in offering the highest standards of traditional pub food, drink and service. Meals are freshly prepared by our chefs with daily changing specials and with lunch and evening deals as well as fabulous Sunday roasts, there are many great reasons to visit us. Our welcoming and friendly team are always ready to look after you whether its just for a quiet pint or a gourmet meal and with all the family welcome
About the Kilton Inn
The Kilton Inn was named after the famous 18th century racehorse which won almost every race in which it was entered.
If you require a meeting room or a pub function room around Knutsford, Cheshire, then the Kilton Inn is the perfect environment to engage, collaborate and conduct business with colleagues or for special events.
Contact the Kilton Inn for full details and availability.
Coaches are welcome at this Chef & Brewer pub restaurant. However, please contact the pub directly so that we can arrange to accommodate you and your party and make your visit to Chef & Brewer as pleasurable as possible.
Traditional Sunday Roasts
A traditional Sunday roast is a great way to spend Sunday lunch time and at Chef & Brewer we want to make your Sunday roast one to remember. Our traditional Sunday roasts are available all day on Sunday and include a great selection of roast dishes. Join us on Sunday for a choice of traditional British roasts served with all the trimmings.
Food Serving Times
- Air Conditioning
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Coaches Accepted
- Family Friendly
- Historic Pub
- Meeting Rooms
- Offers Functions
Food Serving Times
Book a table at Chef & Brewer
********You can book for lunch until 11am and Dinner until 4:30pm********
Want to make a group booking for more than 8? Then why not call us on the above number.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for Festive Fayre, Boxing day and New Year's day and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here
Accommodation at the Kilton Inn
Book a stay with us and you are sure to get a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Enjoy our special touches to make you feel home from home and relax in our comfortable en-suite rooms.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
To make a reservation please Book your hotel here.
Breakfast - Enjoy a continental or a freshly cooked breakfast of your choice, while we look after you in our comfortable surroundings.
Relax and linger over coffee or another slice of toast and let us help you prepare yourself for the day ahead.