Beechdean Dairies is based in the Chiltern Hills and was founded by husband and wife team, Andrew & Susie Howard in 1989. It has been producing high quality dairy ice cream for 27 years. Using Jersey milk and rich double cream all of its ice cream is made fresh on the family farm. They only use the best ingredients to create the range and is proudly free from artificial colourings, flavourings and additives, is suitable for vegetarians.
- BEECHDEAN FACTS -
• Beechdean is a farm based business, and all their ice cream is made from fresh milk and double cream.
• The milk comes from their pedigree Jersey cows.
• The team at Beechdean affectionately call their Jersey cows “the Girls”. Beechdean are all about the Girls and ensure they only get the best of the best.
• The cows are totally pampered – they sleep on mattresses and get regular back scratches.
• The cows have music played to them while they are being milked.
• Beechdean take a lot of time developing each flavour, and only use the best ingredients. So you can be sure that you are getting a high quality - tasty - ice cream.
• Even better, their ice creams are gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and has no nasty flavourings or colours - so it’s the real deal.