Keep little mouths and curious minds sweet this festive period with dishes that have been thoughtfully designed at The Peacock Inn to help spread the magic of Christmas. Our festive menus have Christmas all wrapped up.
£4.99 for main course and £1.75 for starter or dessert
Available from 13th November to 1st January, excluding 25th and after 5pm on 31st December
Caramelised Winter Vegetable Soup (v)
With a hint of maple-flavoured syrup, served with bloomer bread
Garlic Bread (v)
Toasted garlic ciabatta, served with a tomato & basil sauce
Crunchy Veg Sticks (v)
Fresh carrot and cucumber served on lamb’s lettuce and tomatoes with a pot of houmous
Hand-Carved Roast Turkey
With goose fat roast potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, stuffing, pig-in-blanket, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Mac ‘n’ Cheese (v)
Macaroni cheese topped with Cheddar cheese and salad
Beef burger topped with Cheddar cheese in a brioche bun, with chips and baked beans
Hand-battered fish, with chips and peas
All our puddings are vegetarian
Double Chocolate Flower Pot
Chocolate mousse with brownie chunks, sprinkled with chocolate soil
Ice Cream Selection
Two scoops of your choice of ice cream or fruit sorbet, with raspberry and chocolate sauces and a sugar curl
Fruit Crumble of the Day
Home-baked crumble, served with hot custard
Ask a team member for today’s flavour
Strawberry and vanilla ice cream, strawberries, shortbread fingers, strawberry sauce and whipped cream
Christmas Menu Allergens
A non-refundable £3 deposit per child is required at time of booking for our Festive and Boxing Day menus and a £5 deposit is required per child for Christmas Day and New Years Eve menu. Food pre-order will be required 14 days before dining.
Full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve is available on request – please speak to a team member.
(v) Suitable for vegetarians. (n) Dish contains nuts. ? Fish dishes may contain bones and or shell. * Dish contains alcohol. We aim to make our food enjoyable for as many people as possible, so we have a great range of vegetarian, vegan and dietary specific dishes.
Please be aware that all our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present, as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely ‘free from’ traces of allergens. Full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve is available on request – please speak to a team member. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. All weights are approximate prior to cooking. Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones and/or shell. Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu. All products subject to availability on a site-by-site basis. Management reserves the right to withdraw/change offers (without notice), at any time. All service charges, cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. Stilton® is a registered trademark.
- To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make a booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. The booking must be made and a deposit paid in full by 11 November 2018.
- £15 gift voucher is valid between 1st September 2018 to 30th November 2018, and from 2nd January to 8th February 2019. Not valid from 1st December 2018 to 1st January 2019 inclusive.
- Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative.
- The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. Voucher spend must include at least one main meal. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
- Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
- Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old.
- By submitting your details to receive your voucher, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the privacy notice here >
- Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating pubs listed here >
- Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email (if you have provided an email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications) or by text message via a unique code, which should be received within 5 working days of your deposit being paid.
- To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email or text message you receive at the till.
- Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Enjoy responsibly. Promoter: Greene King Brewing & Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP33
Our Christmas Early Booking Incentive Privacy Notice can be read here >