2 courses £18.99 or 3 courses £21.99
Available from 13th November to 1st January, excluding 25th, 26th and after 5pm on 31st December
Set the scene this festive season at The Watermill Inn with delicious dishes that have been tastefully designed to inspire and delight this Christmas. Immerse yourself in our Festive Menu with an array of delicious starters, indulgent mains and decadent desserts. Don't forget to pre-order your festive drinks packages to start the evening off in style!
Caramelised Winter Vegetable Soup (v)
With a hint of maple-flavoured syrup, served with bloomer bread
Crayfish tails with a cocktail sauce on baby gem, served with bloomer bread
Pork & Chicken Liver Pâté*
With a hint of cider and mustard, served with toasted bloomer bread and a fig, balsamic, date & cranberry chutney
Chorizo Bubble & Squeak
Savoy cabbage & potato cake, topped with pan-fried chorizo, a free-range poached egg and smoked Hollandaise sauce
Slow-Cooked Rib of Beef*
(£2 supplement per person)
Served on the bone, with goose fat roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, braised red cabbage and a rich red wine sauce
Chef & Brewer Festive Burger
Beef burger topped with a British pork & cracked black pepper burger, streaky bacon and melted Brie, with skin-on fries, cranberry & barbecue ketchup and sprout slaw
Hand-Carved Roast Turkey
With goose fat roast potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, braised red cabbage, sage & onion stuffing, pig-in-blanket, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Smoked Salmon, Gruyère & Prosecco Tart*†
In a chive & red onion pastry case, served with fine beans, savoy cabbage & potato cake, a free-range poached egg, poached salmon and smoked Hollandaise sauce
Roasted Duck Breast*
Marinated in soy & sesame and served with roast baby potatoes, kale, roasted red onion and a rich red wine sauce
Festive Nut Roast (v)(n)
Butternut squash, sweet potato and cashew nuts, served with roast baby potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, braised red cabbage and vegetarian gravy
All our puddings are vegetarian
With golden chocolate pieces, whipped double cream and toffee sauce
Prosecco Sorbet and Fresh Fruit*
With raspberries, strawberries and black cherry compote
With brandy sauce
Served warm with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce
Cheese and Biscuits
(£1 supplement per person)
Somerset Brie, Stilton® and mature Cheddar with a fig, balsamic, date & cranberry chutney and grapes
Festive Menu is available from 13th November 2018 to 1st January 2019, excluding 25th, 26th and after 5pm on
31st December 2018. A £5 per adult & £3 per child non-refundable deposit is required to be paid upon booking.
No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. All forms of deposit payment accepted including American
Express. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment for food. All pre-orders
required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days beforehand. This offer applies to
the food options specified-substitutes are not allowed and are subject to availability. All prices inclusive of 20%
VAT. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
Please be aware that all our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present, as well
as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely ‘free from’ traces
of allergens. Full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve is available on request –
please speak to a team member.
(v) Suitable for vegetarians. (n) Dish contains nuts. † Fish dishes may contain bones and/or shell.
* Dish contains alcohol.
Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. All weights are approximate prior to
cooking. Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones and/or shell. Our menu descriptions do not list
all ingredients. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu. Silver and Gold wine
packages are available when you pre-order your wine and book your table, discount only applies to the wines
listed on this menu. Alcohol available to over 18s only. Proof of age may be required.
All products subject to availability on a site-by-site basis. Management reserves the right to withdraw/change
offers (without notice), at any time. All service charges, cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our
team members. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire,
- To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make a booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. The booking must be made and a deposit paid in full by 11 November 2018.
- £15 gift voucher is valid between 1st September 2018 to 30th November 2018, and from 2nd January to 8th February 2019. Not valid from 1st December 2018 to 1st January 2019 inclusive.
- Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative.
- The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. Voucher spend must include at least one main meal. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
- Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
- Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old.
- By submitting your details to receive your voucher, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the privacy notice here >
- Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating pubs listed here >
- Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email (if you have provided an email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications) or by text message via a unique code, which should be received within 5 working days of your deposit being paid.
- To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email or text message you receive at the till.
- Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Enjoy responsibly. Promoter: Greene King Brewing & Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP33
Our Christmas Early Booking Incentive Privacy Notice can be read here >