Festive Lunch Menu
3 courses £10.99
Available as pre-order only, Monday to Friday at The Homestead for specific times from 13th November to 14th December.
Caramelised Winter Vegetable Soup (v)
With a hint of maple-flavoured syrup, served with bloomer bread
Hand-Carved Roast Turkey
With goose fat roast potatoes, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, braised red cabbage, sage & onion stuffing, pig-in-blanket, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Festive Nut Roast (v)(n)
Butternut squash, sweet potato and cashew nuts, served with roast baby potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, braised red cabbage and vegetarian gravy
All our puddings are vegetarian
With brandy sauce
Ice Cream and Sorbet
Choose two scoops of ice cream or fruit sorbet from today’s flavours
Also available as a vegan option
Available to guests aged 60 and over
Full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve is available on request – please speak to a team member. Please be aware that all our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present, as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely ‘free from’ traces of allergens.
(v) Suitable for vegetarians. * Dish contains alcohol. (n) Dish contains nuts.
Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. Poultry dishes may contain bones.
Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients. All products subject to availability on a site-by-site basis. Management reserves the right to withdraw/change offers (without notice), at any time.
Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
All service charges, cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.
- To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make a booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. The booking must be made and a deposit paid in full by 11 November 2018.
- £15 gift voucher is valid between 1st September 2018 to 30th November 2018, and from 2nd January to 8th February 2019. Not valid from 1st December 2018 to 1st January 2019 inclusive.
- Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative.
- The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. Voucher spend must include at least one main meal. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
- Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
- Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old.
- By submitting your details to receive your voucher, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the privacy notice here >
- Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating pubs listed here >
- Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email (if you have provided an email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications) or by text message via a unique code, which should be received within 5 working days of your deposit being paid.
- To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email or text message you receive at the till.
- Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Enjoy responsibly. Promoter: Greene King Brewing & Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP33
Our Christmas Early Booking Incentive Privacy Notice can be read here >