Festive Celebration Menu
3 Course Set Menu
Available from 27th December to 30th December
The finest festive food and fizzy favourites make our Festive Celebration menu extra special for the whole family. Our delicious dishes will help you celebrate in style.
Mushroom & Truffle Soup
Topped with sautéed mushrooms, chopped chives and a swirl of cream, served with a cheese
puff pastry twist
Goat’s Cheese Roulade (V) (N)
Goat’s cheese with a walnut crumb, served with a whole roasted fig, a beetroot & watercress
salad topped with a balsamic dressing
Bloody Mary Prawn Cocktail†^
With bloomer bread and butter, baby gem lettuce and a Bloody Mary cocktail sauce
Oak-Smoked Chicken Liver Parfait
Potted chicken liver parfait with fig, cranberry & date chutney and toasted bloomer bread
Caramelised Winter Vegetable Soup (Ve)
Topped with roasted winter vegetables and served with bread and chopped chives
Hand-Carved Roast Turkey and Honey-Roast Ham^
Served with goose fat roast potatoes, dauphinoise potatoes, pig-in-blanket, sausage meat stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy
7-hour slow-cooked boneless rib in a bacon, onion & red wine sauce. Served with creamy mashed
potatoes, roasted red onions and cabbage topped with crispy shallot rings
Beetroot Wellington (Ve)
Roasted beetroot & butternut squash with cranberry sauce, encased in puff pastry, served with roast baby potatoes, seasonal vegetables and vegan gravy
Herb-Crusted Cod with Mussels†^
Tomato & basil-crusted cod loin, served with bubble & squeak, mussels in a shellfish bisque
and fine green beans
Festive Nut Roast (V) (N)
Butternut squash, cashew & walnut roast topped with Croxton Manor Brie and cranberry sauce.
Served with roast baby potatoes, a Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy
Wild Scottish Venison Medallions
Venison medallions served with roast baby potatoes, buttered cabbage, sautéed mushrooms, crispy
prosciutto and berry jus
Choux Bun with Mixed Berries
A large choux bun filled with mascarpone cream, mixed berries and whipped double cream
Rich Chocolate & Kirsch Cherry Torte (Ve)
Served with vegan vanilla ice cream and maple flavour syrup
Clementine Tart (V)
Served with a raspberry sorbet and coulis, shortbread crumb, with a white chocolate mousse,
fresh raspberries and a marbled chocolate pencil
Christmas Pudding (V)
Served with a Drambuie® & clotted cream sauce
Cheese and Biscuits
(£1 supplement per person)
Croxton Manor Brie, Stilton® and mature Cheddar, served with grapes and a fig, cranberry & date chutney
(V) Suitable for vegetarians. (Ve) Suitable for vegans. (N) Dish contains nuts. † Fish dishes may contain bones and or shell. ^ Dish contains alcohol. All weights are approximate before cooking. We aim to make our food enjoyable for as many people as possible, so we have a great range of vegetarian, vegan and dietary specific dishes. Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Please be aware the allergen information for our dishes may change between the date of booking
and the date of your visit. We would advise all of our guests contact a member of the team on the date of their visit to confirm the allergen information of our meals. All products subject to availability on a site-by-site basis. Please confirm your menu choices by the
13th November 2019 if ordering from the Festive Celebration menu. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5 per adult or £3 per child (up to the age of 12) deposit if you
are ordering from the Festive Celebration menu. If you need to cancel your booking please contact us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours notice is given. Management reserves the right to withdraw/change offers (without notice), at
any time. All service charges, cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. Stilton® and Drambuie® are registered trademarks.
When a voucher is presented by a guest to be redeemed on an email they have received:
• £15 gift voucher is valid between 2nd January to 31st May 2020 - excluding Mother’s Day 22nd March 2020, Easter weekend 10th to 13th April 2020 and May Bank Holiday’s 4th & 25th May 2020.
• Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given.
• Voucher spend must include at least one main meal.
• Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking.
• Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards.
• The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus).
• Photocopies or defaced gift vouchers will not be accepted.
• Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001.
• This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
• Promoter: Greene King, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.