Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.chefandbrewer.com website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the www.chefandbrewer.com website.
This www.chefandbrewer.com website is owned and operated by Greene King plc and Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, companies registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Company registration numbers are 24511 and 3298903 respectively
Use of the www.chefandbrewer.com website
The www.chefandbrewer.com website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the www.chefandbrewer.com website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the www.chefandbrewer.com website. The changes will apply to the use of the www.chefandbrewer.com website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the www.chefandbrewer.com website. If you continue to use the www.chefandbrewer.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the www.chefandbrewer.com website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Access to and availability of the website
Chef & Brewer will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, Chef & Brewer does not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by Chef & Brewer. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in Chef & Brewer or any third party ("Intellectual Property").
All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by Chef & Brewer are hereby reserved to Chef & Brewer (or its licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
The www.chefandbrewer.com website is provided by Chef & Brewer without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
Chef & Brewer has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date.
However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which Chef & Brewer takes no responsibility. Chef & Brewer reserves the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at its own discretion.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the www.chefandbrewer.com website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the www.chefandbrewer.com website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the www.chefandbrewer.com website.
- Inadequacy of the www.chefandbrewer.com website to meet your requirements.
By accessing this website you agree that Chef & Brewer shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the Internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Chef & Brewer’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Third Party Websites
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under the control of Chef & Brewer. Chef & Brewer has no control over, and will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link.
Chef & Brewer may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete any other www.chefandbrewer.com material.
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify Chef & Brewer (and its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold it harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorised user.
If Chef & Brewer fails to exercise its rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and Chef & Brewer may still exercise those rights in the future
If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
You agree that Chef & Brewer may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Chef & Brewer.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Information and Data Protection
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Websites. We may make changes to the functionality of the Websites, the material on the Websites at any time without notice. The material on the Websites may be out of date and we make no commitment to update the material. The material on the Websites is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Websites on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal disclaimer, might have effect in relation to the Websites. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites are fully operational at the times we have indicated it will be available. However we cannot and do not guarantee that the Websites will be available at all times or that it will be fault free. In particular access to the Websites may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out. Further, by using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within our control and if we are totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations in connection with the Websites as a result of any failure of such external services, input or facilities or any other event of "force majeure", we will not be liable to you for the relevant non-performance or delay. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the expression "force majeure" will be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by us of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control and in particular will include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster and any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither we nor any of our group or associated companies or any of our or their respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through the Websites, including any loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties and/or indirect or consequential loss or damages, even we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event will our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Websites. On the Websites we may have provided links to other websites which, at the time of creating the links, were believed to be of interest to our Website visitors. Whilst we will from time to time review the websites to which we have linked, we do not necessarily endorse the contents of those linked websites. We disclaim all liability arising from the information or materials contained on any linked websites.
If you have any complaints or comments about the Websites please contact us by email at guest services or in writing to Guest Services, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ. In these terms and conditions, the expressions "including" and "in particular" are to be construed as if they were followed by the words "but without limitation" In these terms and conditions, headings have been inserted for ease of reference only and are not to affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page on the Websites. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they will be binding on you. Some of the provisions in these terms and conditions may also be amended or superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Websites. You agree that we are not required to comply with the obligations imposed by regulations 9 (1), 9(2) and 11 (1) of The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of your Gift Card. Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Gift Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Gift Card.
1. The Gift Card is issued and operated by Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited ("Greene King") (Registered no. 3298903) which is based at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT.
2. The Gift Card allows you to upload a cash value onto your Gift Card which can be used to pay for Greene King products and services. The money loaded onto your Gift Card is only a pre-payment system for the goods and services of participating Greene King pubs, restaurants and hotels; it is not a credit card, credit line or deposit account. No interest, dividends or any other earnings will accrue on the money loaded onto your Gift Card. Greene King will provide a physical gift card or e-gift card to the value of the money you uploaded.
3. To activate and upload money onto your Gift Card, you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK. The Gift Card can be used by UK residents aged 14 or over, but the purchase of certain products and services are subject to age requirements specified by law.
4. The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £250. The maximum value which may be stored on a Gift Card purchased by you is £250. Gift Cards can only be topped-up at a Greene King site.
5. Gift Cards purchased online will be sent to the delivery address stated on each individual order and will be dispatched on receipt of cleared funds. If payment is not received your order will be cancelled.
6. If you have purchased the Gift Card through a third party, additional terms and conditions may apply and you should refer directly to that third party for further information.
7. The monetary value on your Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for Greene King products and services at any participating Greene King site in England, Scotland and Wales. When you use your Gift Card, the cash balance on your Gift Card will be reduced by the full cash value of your Greene King purchase. You can check your account balance online here. We reserve the right to correct or amend the remaining balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please call 01709 242099.
8. You must be present with your Gift Card when you make purchases in a Greene King site.
9. The money uploaded to your Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to your credit card or debit card. Any remaining balance will be stored on the Gift Card and may be used to pay, in whole or in part, for future purchases at Greene King sites.
10. All money uploaded on your Gift Card will expire 12 Months from activation, last top-up or last use. Any balance left on the Gift Card after this date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
11. You should treat your Gift Card as cash for any purchases in participating Greene King sites. You are responsible for any unauthorised payments using your Gift Card. Therefore please do not allow others to use your Gift Card. Greene King is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
12. Gift Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Greene King’s written permission.
13. Greene King does not warrant or represent that your Gift Card will always be accepted at participating Greene King sites. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Greene King IT and communications systems, Greene King may not be able to accept Gift Cards as payment during such a system failure.
14. Greene King reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card or to limit the use of a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Greene King may withdraw or cancel your Gift Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Gift Card. The Gift Card shall become invalid once cancelled and you will not be able to redeem the balance on your Gift Card.
15. Greene King’s liability to you in relation to these Terms shall under no circumstances exceed the final balance held on your Gift Card. These Terms set out Greene King’s entire liability to remedy any defect or default in the Gift Card. Save as is provided in these Terms, all warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, as to the quality, condition or otherwise (including without limitation its merchantability and fitness for purpose) are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
16. Greene King shall not be liable to any person for any claim, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for consequential, economic, special or other indirect loss including (without limitation) losses calculated by reference to profits, business, cost of replacement goods, goodwill or income.
17. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Greene King’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
18. You agree to be liable for and to indemnify Greene King (and its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold it harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms by you.
19. Greene King reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Gift Card on reasonable notice, such changes will be posted here. If you have registered your Gift Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Gift Card.
21. If Greene King fails to exercise its rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and Greene King may still exercise those rights in the future.
22. If any of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
23. You agree that Greene King may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anybody else without first obtaining the written consent of Greene King.
24. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
25. These terms are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Greene King in relation to your use of the Gift Card and supersedes any previous agreement, whether written or oral, in relation to the Gift Card. If any part of any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of such provision and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
27. If you have any general enquiries, queries regarding your Gift Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Gift Card, please submit a contact us form or call 01709 242099 (9am – 5pm, Monday-Friday).
Cancellation 1. You have the right to cancel any unused Gift Card purchased online within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of Gift Card. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Greene King Gift Cards, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT of your decision to cancel the cards by a clear statement. You may use the attached model cancellation form (available here), but this is not obligatory. 2. If you cancel any unused Gift Card, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any unused Gift Card supplied, or (if earlier) 14 days after you provide evidence that you have returned the unused Gift Card, or if there was no Gift Card supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. 3. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. You shall send back any unused Gift Card with the original packaging intact to the address below or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the Gift Card to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Gift Card before the period of 14 days has expired. Greene King Gift Cards Westgate Brewery Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP33 1QT Please note all returned Gift Cards must be sent back using recorded delivery and adequately packed to avoid any possible damage in transport. We cannot accept responsibility for Gift Cards damaged during their return, or for postal or other costs incurred when returning Gift Cards. Please also note that partly used Gift Cards are not cancellable.
Email club Birthday Offer:
Voucher only valid at participating pubs and must be presented when placing your order. This offer is only valid for the person named in this email and who received it directly from the pub, no forwards will be accepted. Only one voucher per transaction. This voucher entitles the bearer to 20% off your total food bill, excluding drinks, when spending £20 in pub, up to a limit of £80. This email voucher can only be redeemed during food service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Festive Fayre Menu, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, including set menus. Offer subject to availability. Voucher cash value £0.00001. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, De14 3JZ. We reserve the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
Food Terms & Conditions:
(V) These dishes are suitable for vegetarians. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian products, we must advise that these products are handled in a multi environment kitchen. (G) These dishes are non-gluten containing. All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are prepared and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. Guests concerned about the presence of allergens in our food are welcome to ask a member of the team for assistance before ordering. You can also visit our website for allergy and nutritional information. All stated weights are approximate and uncooked. All Fish dishes may contain bones. Some scampi pieces may contain more than one tail.
General voucher Terms & Conditions:
Vouchers can only be used at a participating pub during food service hours and must be presented when placing your initial food order. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Chef & Brewer deal or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Voucher valid for one transaction, one voucher per person, one voucher per transaction. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested for alcohol sales. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute other rewards, cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time at our absolute discretion. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Gourmet Society Terms & Conditions:
The Gourmet Society card can only be used at a participating pub during food service hours and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer excludes Saturday and Sunday, 10th to 31st December, bank holidays special occasion days. Gourmet Society card valid for maximum group size of 4 people. The Gourmet Society card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Chef & Brewer deal or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Copied, defaced or damaged cards will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested for alcohol sales. Offer subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute other rewards, cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time at our absolute discretion.
Bunch 2 for 1 offer
Voucher valid from 24/06/2017 until 23/07/2017. This voucher entitles the bearer to Buy One Get One Free on Brunch mains, when you buy one at the full price. This voucher can only be redeemed at participating pubs during Brunch service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's day, Valentine's Day, Festive Menu, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including Greene King employee vouchers, Greene King friend & family vouchers, Gourmet Society and Tesco tokens. Voucher can only be used once. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Chef & Brewer pubs token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only. You can top them up with cash but no change is given from token codes. Chef & Brewer token codes cannot be used for a tip. Maximum of 8 guests per party. Chef & Brewer token codes cannot be used with any other Chef & Brewer promotion/discount voucher or voucher code, or used with the Gourmet Society card. They cannot be used on the following promotional set menus; Mon-Thu evening deal, £3 starter/dessert lunch deal, Fri-Sat weekend set menu and the birthday voucher. They cannot be used to pay for drinks, gift cards or merchandise. Please note token codes can be used in December 2016 and on Festive Menu, however cannot be used on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year Day. They can be used on the a la carte menu for Valentines Day, but not the £25 set menu with glass of fizz. Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue. You do not have to use all your token codes in one transaction. Token codes are not transferable. Chef & Brewer paper tokens and Chef & Brewer token codes cannot be used in the same transaction/table. Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for Chef & Brewer token codes
Every Friday enjoy a bottle of Maschio Dei Cavalieri for £9.99 and £5 off every other bottle of fizz. From 18th November 2016 until 31st December 2016 Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut NV and Mumm Rose Brut NV will be excluded from Fizz Friday.
33% Off Food
Voucher valid for 14 days from date received. This voucher entitles the bearer to 33% off food up to a limit of £100 (maximum value of discount possible is £33 on a bill of £100 or more). This voucher can only be used at a participating pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer valid during food service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day, Festive Fayre, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Premier Inn or Good Night Inn breakfast menus. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Voucher can only be used once. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Chef & Brewer, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Important booking information:
A deposit may be required for a main event but not for a regular booking. Deposits are non refundable. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice are liable for full payment of food. All currency is in pound sterling. Refunds will be made to the card used to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions with your booking.
Chef & Brewer’s Next Gin-ius Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion). 2. The competition is open from Monday 3 July to midnight, Monday 7 August 2017. 3. One winner will be chosen from all valid entries received. 4. To enter, entrants must fill in the data entry form and explain in 100 words why they should be considered to be Chef & Brewer’s next ‘Gin-ius’. 5. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize, a year’s supply of gin and day with Chef & Brewer to create a new gin cocktail. 6. The winner will need to be available week commencing 28 August 2017, to attend a gin cocktail making session at Greene King, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 3JZ. Any recipes created by the winner at this cocktail session will become the property of Greene King, and may be sold in pub as part of future menus. 7. The winners will be informed of their prize within 30 days of the competition closing date. 8. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted. 9. All entries will be judged individually based on their merits. 10. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner. 11. Full details of the prize and date of the gin cocktail making class will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value. 12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. 13. The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days after they have been notified of their prize. 14. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition. 15. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition. 16. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Chef & Brewer competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final. 17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. 18. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. 19. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion. 20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. 21. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms 22. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Greene King, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 3JZ.