2 scoops of Beechdean Farmhouse Dairy Ice Cream with every main meal purchased from the Children's Menu
Valid: 2 scoops of free children's ice cream when one children's main meal is purchased. Voucher can only be used on one visit and for up to 4 children's main meals per visit. Subject to availability. Valid from 25-07-16 until 04-09-16
Not valid: With any other offer including Gourmet & Tesco Vouchers.
Beechdean Dairies is based in the Chiltern Hills and was founded by husband and wife team, Andrew & Susie Howard in 1989. It has been producing high quality dairy ice cream for 27 years. Using Jersey milk and rich double cream all of its ice cream is made fresh on the family farm. They only use the best ingredients to create the range and is proudly free from artificial colourings, flavourings and additives, is suitable for vegetarians.
• Beechdean is a farm based business, and all their ice cream is made from fresh milk and double cream.
• The milk comes from their pedigree Jersey cows.
• The team at Beechdean affectionately call their Jersey cows “the Girls”. Beechdean are all about the Girls and ensure they only get the best of the best.
• The cows are totally pampered – they sleep on mattresses and get regular back scratches.
• The cows have music played to them while they are being milked.
• Beechdean take a lot of time developing each flavour, and only use the best ingredients. So you can be sure that you are getting a high quality - tasty - ice cream.
• Even better, their ice creams are gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and has no nasty flavourings or colours – so it’s the real deal.
As the name suggests this ice cream uses chocolate from Belgium, which is melted into the milk during pasteurisation. The chocolate Beechdean use is slightly further away from a classic milk chocolate and is closer to a dark, without being too coco-heavy or bitter. Running through the chocolate ice cream base is a rich chocolate sauce and tumbled through is some chewy truffle pieces – this not only adds to the overall taste, but also provides you with some nice texture. The final result is total indulgence.
What could be more British than strawberries and clotted cream – the flavour associated with summer, Wimbledon, the queen – we could go on… This ice cream has little pieces of delightful strawberries which are scattered through a dual flavoured ice cream, half-strawberry and half clotted cream. This gives lovely pink and white swirls through the ball when scooped. If you fancy being a little bit British then this is definitely the ice cream for you.
Fresh and light, with a slightly more peppermint edge, this is the after eights of ice cream. The chips give this ice cream a wonderful in mouth feel, crunchy to start then gently melting through the end. The flavour is definitely more biased in favour of the mint but the chocolate provides a balances that makes this classic come to life.
This is a vanilla ice cream base, which acts as a carrier for the cookie dough pieces and chocolate chunks. It is almost deconstructed cookie dough – which adds to the texture and the experience. We have all licked the bowl at some point when making cookies with chips or without and this ice cream is reminiscent of one’s childhood. So why not be naughty and indulge your inner-child a little.